All Trees Ship For Free!
$7.95 flat-rate shipping on all other products!
- Due to USDA regulation, we are unable to ship citrus trees to the following regions: AZ, CA, HI, LA, TX, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Somoa, and Northern Mariana Islands.
- All trees shipped to the following states will be charged a $29.95 expedite fee to ensure that your trees arrive prior to the weekend: ID, NV, OR, UT, and WA.
- All orders are shipped via UPS Ground.
- We ship all orders the same business day if placed before 12:00pm EST.
- We ship trees Mon-Thu so that they arrive prior to the weekend. Your trees may ship the following week to avoid being in transit over the weekend.
- We do not ship trees if temperatures are forecasted to be below 40 degrees F between our nursery and your destination. Your trees will be shipped as soon as the forecasted low temperature is above 40 degrees.
- Our trees are shipped in the pots in which they are grown. Remove your trees as soon as possible and do not leave them in direct sunlight as this could cause serious damage. We recommend removing your trees from the bottom end of the box to avoid damaging the foliage.
- We package our trees very carefully so as to avoid damage during transit. Should your trees arrive damaged please reach out to us as soon as possible so that we can take the appropriate actions with the delivery service.